Friday, September 12, 2014

Review: Like




Rating:  


Title: Like
Series: Social Media #2
Author: J. A. Huss
Genre: Contemporary, Erotica, BDSM
Heat: 5 stars

Source: purchased for kindle




Cover: 5 stars 
Characters: 5 stars
Plot: 5 stars
Heat: 5 stars
Freshness: 5 stars
Addictiveness: 5 stars
Total: 5 stars

*THIS IS A SERIAL NOVELLA
THAT MEANS ALL ENDINGS ARE CLIFFHANGERS
THIS NOVELLA IS ABOUT 90 PAGES LONG
THIS IS PART TWO OF SIX

BOOKS ARE RELEASED EVERY TWO WEEKS* (as told by the author)


Breathtaking! Bold! Like is even better than Follow!


Grace walked away from Vaughn, but he is a man used to get what he wants. He wants Grace!

"Grace Kinsella is mine. All. Mine."


This book was AMAZING! So so so good! Scorching hot! Ms. Huss has created a masterpiece here. 

Vaughn keeps taking me into a roller coaster of emotions, in which I love and hate him. He befuddles me. I get so confused with him. I hate the "persona" he has created for himself, but I love the man behind the persona. I love the guy that loves Samantha and adores Felicity.

"You'd think it'd be easy to find a soulmate as an internationally famous movie star. But it's not. People just want to use you. They want something from you all the time. They want money, they want introductions, they want help." 

Grace is growing by leaps and bounds. She is struggling, but overcoming her self-doubts. Grace is growing under my skin and I want to be her friend. I would like to talk and help her. That's how real she seems to me.

" I'm silent. Because he's right. I want it both ways. I want the excitement of what he's asking-what he's offering. But I don't want to take responsibility for choosing to allow him to treat me this way."

The passionate scenes are unbelievable in this book.  OMG! Panty-wetter! Cold-shower-hot! The description has the perfect balance by being sexy without being vulgar.

"Fun? Sexy? Dirty? Hot? Fucking incredible?"



The only bad part is that now I must wait two weeks to read the next installment. 

Please Ms. Huss, keep them coming! 

Review by:


 



No comments:

Post a Comment