Monday, September 01, 2014

Review: Milestones

Milestones
Milestones by Alta Hensley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 stars





Review for Manic Readers

Manic Readers


Milestones is an anthology with seven short stories with domestic discipline as a theme. Domestic Discipline is introduced lightly in a hot fast-paced book.

This anthology brings in each short story a different setting and a very well-created plot with some very good scenes. Most characters are well developed and easy to connect. Also the stories are very believable and enjoyable.

I've truly enjoy this book because most of the domestic discipline scenes are original and fun to read. The book is fast and it left me wanting to read more. I've also met some new to me authors that I`m really looking forward to reading more in the future.

I believe this is the perfect read for beginning readers of domestic discipline. I also recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a bit of kinky on their romance books.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment