Saturday, April 19, 2014

Review: Children of The Gods

Children of the Gods (Chosen, #1)Children of the Gods by Monica Millard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really liked it the book.
I didn't rate it 5 stars because I wish for a different ending.

The world built was very interesting, but a bit complicated to understand. I should have read the prequel first, because it explains better the setting of the book.
It's a really emotional book, that made me feel all sort of different feelings. I went from sadness to happiness to anger to elation very fast while reading.

The female character is young but very mature. She's shown a great ability to deal with what life trows at her wisely. The male character is complicated. You will hate him sometimes and love him others. There are also two other majors characters that were very well developed.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment