Saturday, April 19, 2014

Review: Hyde

Hyde (Hyde, #1)Hyde by Lauren Stewart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow! I really loved this book.

Mitchell grew up with a big secret. Now, at 31, he has learn how to live with his evil side. He is certain he was certain he was the a one of a kind, until he met Eden.
Eden built a "perfect life" for herself, trying to avoid all the bad things of the world. One day, she has to face an ugly truth, perfection doesn't exist.
Even though Mitchell likes to avoid complications, Eden is an unavoidable one.
Somehow this book takes them in a journey of self-discovery and now they want to make it work!

Lauren Stewart plays around with the famous "Dr. Jekyll and Hyde" and presented us with an amazing tale. The end was unexpected and let me very excited for the second book. I can't wait to read what comes next!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment