Saturday, April 19, 2014

Review: Love's Portrait

Love's PortraitLove's Portrait by Monica Burns
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3 stars. Historical Romance

Love Comments Pictures
More Images @ MyNiceProfile.com

Cover: It' good cover. You can see it's a historical.

Characters: I really liked the hero. He had some baggage, but deal with it with maturity.
The heroine, was so-so. Yes she has had a horrible marriage before, yes she was trying to be daring, yes she played the hot-cold game that I don't usually like.

Plot: It had a good plot, with some great moments. Not the best book I've read from the author, but I was amazed that her book was for free on Amazon.

Heat: I would say 3 into a 1-5 scale. Some great scenes, none that I can totally describe right now.

Overall: I like the book and will look further into to see if this is part of a series.
One thing really threw me off at the end, I was always expecting the hero to see the real portrait.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment