Saturday, April 19, 2014

Review: Safeword Davenport

Safeword Davenport (Safeword, #4)Safeword Davenport by Candace Blevins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved it.

I really enjoyed this book. I think the author was really true to the characters feelings. She presented humans and not heroes. She showed the characters doubts and flaws also theirs certainties and qualities.
Her ending was great and made me anxious for the next one. I'm happy the author chose to get deeper into these characters lives because I feel they still have a lot to share.
I find Ms. Blevins books about BDSM a wonderful learning experience. Even though I cannot relate personally with this experience, I FEEL with Ms. Bleavins books!

I only recommend this book for someone who is interested in knowing about BDSM as a true experience, since this is not an easy book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment