Monday, May 12, 2014

review: The Bride

The Bride (The Boss, #3)The Bride by Abigail Barnette
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This review is a work-in-progress right now.

Copy given by the author for an honest review
BDSM, erotic romance, book 2 of a series

WARNING: Don't read this book as a stand alone! You need book 1 and 2 to understand the plot.

Opinion

I'm still on the fence with this book, I'm not sure yet how to rate it. I'm going to give a few days, digest a little more and than come back to review it.

I still don't like Sophie, and that is a problem I guess.
I felt Neil is this big alpha in the bedroom and this big pus** outside.
I didn't like how suddenly Neil's bisexuality played within the relationship, and they have played the monogamous card before, so him meeting a guy without her, this feels like cheating for me.

This book was really really hot. The scenes were better here, really great description and tone. 

I know book 4 is only coming next year, and I'm looking forward to reading it. I need a closure, for this journey, I still think the author has room to explore.

I want to see their marriage, because everyone got married, but them on this book.
View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment